On Feb. 24, 2014, you will have an INB Check. Its worth 50 points. It will cover everything from pages 54 - 75, in other words everything we've done on Egypt.
Check & see if you are ready to turn in your best work. Is everything look like you gave it your best effort (accurate, complete, neat, BEST, ELA, colored, etc)?
REMEMBER: Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
If you are missing anything, below are links to almost everything we have done in class. There is no reason for you not to earn your full 50 points. (Even if you have been absent!)
The following should be completed:
- Table of Contents
- p. 54 = Title Page - your own design.
- p. 55 = KWL ("L" part is not done)
- p. 56 - 57 Spelling & Vocab. - approx 1/2 the words you should be able to define on your own; use text & spelling city for the rest
- p. 58 - 59 = Name Dropper - we will work on this together
- p. 60 - 61 Where in the World Maps
- p. 62 = Geography of Egypt Map
- p. 63 = Climate of Egypt (3 Questions)
- p 64 - 65 = Social Pyramid
- p. 66- 67 = Cornell Notes on Movie
- p. 68 - 69 = Necropolis @ Giza
- p. 70 = How to Make a Mummy
- p. 71 = Canopic Jars
- p. 72 - 73 = Mummification of the Pharaoh Apple
- p. 74 - 75 = Valley of the Kings